Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 00:30

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Jun 2020, 12:38 

welcher TVR: Typ: Tuscan S MKI
Motor: 4.0
Baujahr: 2001
PLZ: 7
20 Jahre Diskussionen von angeblichen Experten und Motorbauerprofis könnten ggf. als "Bullshit" bezeichnet werden. Liest hier die Wahrheit über den AJP8 und AJP6 aus Al Mellings Feder:
Quelle aus Facebook (da wir ja noch seitens des Clubs von Gestern sind, eh meine Vorgestern sind, habe ich es für Alle kopiert, da diese Info sehr interessant ist) :

0400bhp in a box 21 inches X 21 inches X 21 inches .
I first met Peter Wheeler tuscan race meeting at Oulton Park.
He recognised me and asked if he could visit me.
I was just completing our Jaguar project (TWR) and ROLLS ROYCE, so it would be nice to have another one going, i was used to 5 contracts at once i could handle that with my gang of 6.
Peter arrived with John Ravenscroft, he asked lots of questions ( agreed with that),
Then he told me about the rover v8, he was using 12engines /week at the time and BMW was going to cease manufacture.
The Rovers were shipped from the factory to TVR Power a factory started by Peter in Coventry ,then they were shipped to Blackpool for installation in the cars.
He also told me he was getting the engines free, Rover was in such a mess they didnt invoice TVR . In due course they ask for money ,the units then costTVR £2300 each and the backlog was free of charge .
But we have to sort this out he said , i said why dont you get an engine from somewhere else, Peter and John looked at each other, (i can rmember the look). I was to find out later.

Arriving at TVR , after a 45mile journey, i thought how pleasant this is going to be,
I was greeted in the most kind way, and into Peters office, i met lotts of pople, then they had about 70 work force. And i have to say it was wonderful , everyone was committed to the company smiling and jovial it was a great atmosphere.

Going around the factory, the assembly line was obviuosly well thought out, the cars had a ladder chassis (not very stiff i thought but hey its not my problem later it was,) paintshop ,race shop building Tuscan race cars, yes it was a very impressive small company .

So the company was building the V8S, the Griffith was about 18 months of production, and the styling shop was working on another car to be the Chamera.

Now to business , Peter wanted a V8 and it must be very light weight and above all the rotating parts must be VERY lightweight, and it must fit in their existing chassis, my god i thought that chassis is not wide enough for a v8 (the Rover was a pushrod engine and even the rocker boxes were turned in towards the vee so making it just about fit in the top chassis rails)

Talking around Peter started about a v12, i said if you want that, then we have the Patternwork segment so it can be a v8 or v12 or v6, oh my god should not have said v6 i was hoping he would not mention v6 anyway we carried on v8 first, the ve 12 would be for Le Mans, i thought wow this is geting interesting.
The v12 twelve in castings were produce but not further forward.

We agreed a price ,no contract and just an ongoing purchase order, so we are doing an engine but if he wants something else then we do it. I trusted him and i now he trusted me so off we went.

Can i have a drawing of the chassis ,John was there your joking we dont have drawings, well how do you design things,, well we just make it if it works then we jig it up. So i said ok i will send a draughsman over he will make a drawing this is going to be a very tight fit we need the chassis detals.

We got the chassis drawing done (this was the first) from there on, all the designs and drawings were done by us.

By this time i was having to employ more engineers we had the Aston Martin contract to clean up their V8 it was a very difficult project, the engine was old technology and course they coudnt sell their cars in the best market they had, we where struggling with it and course to have this work from TVR was more than i had envisaged.

It was agreed i would visit TVR every thursday for update meetings, i think this was more for Peter to talk about his pet project at the time a new engine,

I had now got an idea of what we could do but it was going to be very unique

I got a spec.together a v8 in a 72degree. 2valve 88x88 4,281cc sohc, 350bhp at 6500rpm calculating all this and cylinder spacing it looked good, off i went to Peter he looked he listened and said it was bullshit we had a big row (the first of very many).

He thought about it ,at this time i am walking round the factory calling him under my breath when Dorothy his secretary got me and ask me to go back to his office i replied if i do i will kill him, so i went back he was calm and trying to calm me i asked him what he wanted he said everybody is wound up about this we want a drawing quickly as possible, this was friday, fucking drawing there is nothing to draw so far its just calculations , please can you do it for monday. Shit .

I came back and worked over the weekend doing an illustrated drawing on drawing board of an engine that had rocker covers that wasnt designed yet also cylinder heads inlet manifold ,block, water pump, alternator , no exhaust thank god, Jesus, when i had finished i hoped all this will look like the finished engine.

So off with the drawing there sales department rendered it and it went on the front of their going to be sales brochure. i dont have a copy but i wish i had kept it, i give all the drawings including this drawing to the TVR car cub.

Now some how we was to produce all the drawings and discusse manufacturing of all the parts with manufacturers, i had a relationship with companies for casting tooling and casting manufacturer for any of our designs , so they were involved from the start, they financed the tooling etc. and they got their return on production by amortising the tooling costs, i dont think at that time TVR could afford the tooling costs, ,especially the cnc tooling. The boring tools for camshafte bores and crank plus the deep oil holes on big cnc machines are very expensive but my partners Urbanhurst Ltd Bishops Stortford were willing to go with it.

The engine would have dry sump lubrication . This was to get the engine low there being not enough height under the bonnet of the Griff. The cylinder heads had the inline valves 30degrees from the vertical towards the inlet side ,the cylinder angle was 36degrees from the vertical, so the cam cover was square horizontal ,i just manage to get the ,very important for power ,exhaust ports short and with a high ceiling. The inlet ports short and just at the right angle for attack on the valve, 45mmn diameter, cam followers 37mm dia and valve lift 20mm , (who is these persons who keep going on about duration.), forged pistons oval and barrelled , rods ratio 1.6:1 flat plain crank and crank to halftime jackshaft gears then duplex chain to cams and through the jackshaft, completely guided both sides, jackshaft drives the altinator in the vee , two water pumps one on each side gear driven from crank and oil pump left hand side feed, scavenge on right hand side. Yes i was happy after i had sorted the firing order and crank balance was in vertical/horizontal at 4500rpm.

I was into about two months when Peter asked me to design a manual steering rack for both cars production and Tuscan race cars, he said the ones they buy are hell of a price can we make them cheaper, course the tooling would be paid for by a bit from me but most from Urbanhurst .
This was a big success and so the next about, 4 months later can i design and make a power steering rack, course yet again i said yes, this was again a big success and was fitted to all cars including the Tuscan racers. The valve was a problem but we got it done and usng a Ford Power steering pump

So now Peter is getting some confidence and we are nearing the time for building engines 20 engines were manufactured and a special stores built including engine shop and TVR purchaced our old dyno john rebult it and used right upto the end of the company , at TVR Power they had a Superflow dyno which obviously is not capable for engine developement

So now the engines is sorted to fit in a car, Peter was amzed it was pulling just over 400bhp and was safe upto 8500rpm, his main comment was ,,,shit we will have to build a new car non of ours will carry this,, and that was the start of the design of the Cerbera.

All kinds of test were carried out including a wet sump engine which was the engine to go into production. The dry sump special for racing, a modification we did was increase the bore to 4.5ltrs, and later 4.7, all the the road tests were by Peter in his Tuscan race car ,course this was good testing,
One occasion he went to Scotland then straight down to Kent to open a new dealership then to Sneterton for all the dealers to test the car, the engine was given lots of credit. When the car returned to TVR was stripped and Peter rang me can you come now, i shot over there was the crank broken, the number 8 crank web had broken and the other 4 cylinders had rotated and then hit the other half of the web and that is what was driving it. The flywheel was bolted to a piece that included the last main bearing and little bit of web. During his trip he had gone through a Ford river in Scotland and he said he heard a bang but the engine carried on, so it had done over a 600miles like this.

The engine in the pics connected to a transmission is just being fitted to Peters Tuscan first ever in a vehicle.

So its in production the Tuscan racecars using the 4.5 dry sump at 460bhp and we have the top gear and all the media, top gear at the motor show NEC in a glass case 2 pictures ,Al Interviewed it was nice for once to be able to be free with comments. The top gear were to race the Cerbera against all the fastest british cars at he time it was over a run of 3/4 mile straight. The Cerbera was leading 60yards at 150yards out. Testing the Cerbera on an airfield near Blckpool it did 0.60mph in 3.6secs.

The production went to 70cars/week. Then a big change.

Peter wanted a new engine the emissions were going to be a problem but Peter always messing about with different things wanted to go to Le Mans. And he wanted an engine, up to now most cars were on SVA the truck running backwards and forwards and course this regulation was only for 500 cars. So we were looking at Euro 2 and the AJP needed a lot of work for this also.....

The chassis was a problem onn one occasion we tested a car by all 4 wheels on the floor lifting one front wheel the car twisted before the wheel started to lift the suspension. I reckoned the cars suspension was the chassis flexing. A naked chassis could be twisted by one man and a bar across the back of the chassis. The body was the saving grace as this give some stiffness.

Now Peter wants a sequential transmission for Le Mans 6 speed and full sequential ,yes we did it but Peter is still onn about a new engine ,,, a straight 6 course John wanted 4 valves and twin overhead cam.

I designed the AJP6 using the valve gear i had done on the Suzuki and i wantedto do the same oil cooling system but i thought TVR wasnt capable of this so again a mesy job ,a stright 6 is a tall engine and the porting must be just right, so here i am again, laying it out the exhausts are to high to go under the top rail (chassis) and the intakes are to high to go under the bonnet.
The engine had to have dry sump because under the engine on the chassis is a X member for stiffness in the suspension etc. The v8 was bad enough but now....

I tilted the engine ala BMW and turned the exhaust ports down and the intakes down (40degrees from the cylinder centre line, the exhaust was short but that was the only thing i thought good. Peter wanted an engine like the old 6cylinder classics XK Jaguars Bentleys etc. But they had a chassis to fit.

So we at MCD built 2 engines one a 3.5ltr and a 4,0ltr and 2 others in parts and sent them to TVR they immediately installed the 3.5ltr on the dyno and it give 345bhp at 6500 rpm i was pleased with this, after it was tested john etc stripped the engine and started to modify things .

The engine was designed to have 2 on each side oil feeds to the camshafts and finger followers bearings , the oil filter was on the exhaust side ,they didnt like this and put it on the inlet side their point was taking the front wheels off to change the filter was not good but on a service they took it of to service the brakes. The filter now only supplied oil up the drillings we had included in the block casting on the inlet side the ones on the exhaust side removed but nobody thought to calculate that 24 cam lobes plus 24finger followers plus spillage to the finger seatings would need a lot more oil than a 10mm dia hole could supply that is why we put one for the exhaust valve gear and one for the inlet valve gear. Course Peter and John had there way and i just give up we had probably the hundreth row and Peter and i decided it would be better if we parted. I was very sad to leave a project like this, since then they have messed around with materials,cam profiles ,and also the positions of the cam over the valves,this was very carfully done years before on the original Suzuki engine, but at the time Peter was employing young undergrads. And the engine shop was full of them doing what they thought fit, the AJP6 in my opinion was wrecked and its taken a lot of effort by TVR power to make it work.
Peter was a very jealous person he was very jealousthat we did the Aston Deal and the Rolls Royce contract.. apparently he was also in a state when once at the launch of the AJP8 when Peter Gauntlet and Ron Dennis came to see me on the TVR stand,he said why do you want to talk to them.

Peter was so pissed off at what i said ,he had people removing our name off everything ,upto then all the castings had MCD cast in.
Another story was, he was worried that i would claim title on the products , but he must have forgotten we had all the drawings in MCDs name and TVR as client from day one to the present these are now in the TVR owners club premises ,
So now the company is in the hands of a Russian gobliark he taken everything out and the receivers take over, there is going to be a secret auction. So i joined in, receiving the papers, i see the year before Smalensky took over it was £11milion in debt and the last year it had rissen to £18mllion, i believe Peter was paid £19million frommSmolensky , so it came to bidding invi went £2milion one other guy went higher so i went to £3million. But then i had a phone call from london lawyers telling me to stop cause nomatter what i bid he would up it course this was Smolensky. .
I was interest for the work force to build the Wildcat and the Hellcat but it wasnt to be,

BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Jun 2020, 13:17 

welcher TVR: V8 Garagenheizung
PLZ: 78
Patrice hat geschrieben:
20 Jahre Diskussionen von angeblichen Experten und Motorbauerprofis könnten ggf. als "Bullshit" bezeichnet werden. Liest hier die Wahrheit über den AJP8 und AJP6 aus Al Mellings Feder:
Quelle aus Facebook (da wir ja noch seitens des Clubs von Gestern sind, eh meine Vorgestern sind, habe ich es für Alle kopiert, da diese Info sehr interessant ist) :

0400bhp in a box 21 inches X 21 inches X 21 inches .
I first met Peter Wheeler tuscan race meeting at Oulton Park.
He recognised me and asked if he could visit me.
I was just completing our Jaguar project (TWR) and ROLLS ROYCE, so it would be nice to have another one going, i was used to 5 contracts at once i could handle that with my gang of 6.
Peter arrived with John Ravenscroft, he asked lots of questions ( agreed with that),
Then he told me about the rover v8, he was using 12engines /week at the time and BMW was going to cease manufacture.
The Rovers were shipped from the factory to TVR Power a factory started by Peter in Coventry ,then they were shipped to Blackpool for installation in the cars.
He also told me he was getting the engines free, Rover was in such a mess they didnt invoice TVR . In due course they ask for money ,the units then costTVR £2300 each and the backlog was free of charge .
But we have to sort this out he said , i said why dont you get an engine from somewhere else, Peter and John looked at each other, (i can rmember the look). I was to find out later.

Arriving at TVR , after a 45mile journey, i thought how pleasant this is going to be,
I was greeted in the most kind way, and into Peters office, i met lotts of pople, then they had about 70 work force. And i have to say it was wonderful , everyone was committed to the company smiling and jovial it was a great atmosphere.

Going around the factory, the assembly line was obviuosly well thought out, the cars had a ladder chassis (not very stiff i thought but hey its not my problem later it was,) paintshop ,race shop building Tuscan race cars, yes it was a very impressive small company .

So the company was building the V8S, the Griffith was about 18 months of production, and the styling shop was working on another car to be the Chamera.

Now to business , Peter wanted a V8 and it must be very light weight and above all the rotating parts must be VERY lightweight, and it must fit in their existing chassis, my god i thought that chassis is not wide enough for a v8 (the Rover was a pushrod engine and even the rocker boxes were turned in towards the vee so making it just about fit in the top chassis rails)

Talking around Peter started about a v12, i said if you want that, then we have the Patternwork segment so it can be a v8 or v12 or v6, oh my god should not have said v6 i was hoping he would not mention v6 anyway we carried on v8 first, the ve 12 would be for Le Mans, i thought wow this is geting interesting.
The v12 twelve in castings were produce but not further forward.

We agreed a price ,no contract and just an ongoing purchase order, so we are doing an engine but if he wants something else then we do it. I trusted him and i now he trusted me so off we went.

Can i have a drawing of the chassis ,John was there your joking we dont have drawings, well how do you design things,, well we just make it if it works then we jig it up. So i said ok i will send a draughsman over he will make a drawing this is going to be a very tight fit we need the chassis detals.

We got the chassis drawing done (this was the first) from there on, all the designs and drawings were done by us.

By this time i was having to employ more engineers we had the Aston Martin contract to clean up their V8 it was a very difficult project, the engine was old technology and course they coudnt sell their cars in the best market they had, we where struggling with it and course to have this work from TVR was more than i had envisaged.

It was agreed i would visit TVR every thursday for update meetings, i think this was more for Peter to talk about his pet project at the time a new engine,

I had now got an idea of what we could do but it was going to be very unique

I got a spec.together a v8 in a 72degree. 2valve 88x88 4,281cc sohc, 350bhp at 6500rpm calculating all this and cylinder spacing it looked good, off i went to Peter he looked he listened and said it was bullshit we had a big row (the first of very many).

He thought about it ,at this time i am walking round the factory calling him under my breath when Dorothy his secretary got me and ask me to go back to his office i replied if i do i will kill him, so i went back he was calm and trying to calm me i asked him what he wanted he said everybody is wound up about this we want a drawing quickly as possible, this was friday, fucking drawing there is nothing to draw so far its just calculations , please can you do it for monday. Shit .

I came back and worked over the weekend doing an illustrated drawing on drawing board of an engine that had rocker covers that wasnt designed yet also cylinder heads inlet manifold ,block, water pump, alternator , no exhaust thank god, Jesus, when i had finished i hoped all this will look like the finished engine.

So off with the drawing there sales department rendered it and it went on the front of their going to be sales brochure. i dont have a copy but i wish i had kept it, i give all the drawings including this drawing to the TVR car cub.

Now some how we was to produce all the drawings and discusse manufacturing of all the parts with manufacturers, i had a relationship with companies for casting tooling and casting manufacturer for any of our designs , so they were involved from the start, they financed the tooling etc. and they got their return on production by amortising the tooling costs, i dont think at that time TVR could afford the tooling costs, ,especially the cnc tooling. The boring tools for camshafte bores and crank plus the deep oil holes on big cnc machines are very expensive but my partners Urbanhurst Ltd Bishops Stortford were willing to go with it.

The engine would have dry sump lubrication . This was to get the engine low there being not enough height under the bonnet of the Griff. The cylinder heads had the inline valves 30degrees from the vertical towards the inlet side ,the cylinder angle was 36degrees from the vertical, so the cam cover was square horizontal ,i just manage to get the ,very important for power ,exhaust ports short and with a high ceiling. The inlet ports short and just at the right angle for attack on the valve, 45mmn diameter, cam followers 37mm dia and valve lift 20mm , (who is these persons who keep going on about duration.), forged pistons oval and barrelled , rods ratio 1.6:1 flat plain crank and crank to halftime jackshaft gears then duplex chain to cams and through the jackshaft, completely guided both sides, jackshaft drives the altinator in the vee , two water pumps one on each side gear driven from crank and oil pump left hand side feed, scavenge on right hand side. Yes i was happy after i had sorted the firing order and crank balance was in vertical/horizontal at 4500rpm.

I was into about two months when Peter asked me to design a manual steering rack for both cars production and Tuscan race cars, he said the ones they buy are hell of a price can we make them cheaper, course the tooling would be paid for by a bit from me but most from Urbanhurst .
This was a big success and so the next about, 4 months later can i design and make a power steering rack, course yet again i said yes, this was again a big success and was fitted to all cars including the Tuscan racers. The valve was a problem but we got it done and usng a Ford Power steering pump

So now Peter is getting some confidence and we are nearing the time for building engines 20 engines were manufactured and a special stores built including engine shop and TVR purchaced our old dyno john rebult it and used right upto the end of the company , at TVR Power they had a Superflow dyno which obviously is not capable for engine developement

So now the engines is sorted to fit in a car, Peter was amzed it was pulling just over 400bhp and was safe upto 8500rpm, his main comment was ,,,shit we will have to build a new car non of ours will carry this,, and that was the start of the design of the Cerbera.

All kinds of test were carried out including a wet sump engine which was the engine to go into production. The dry sump special for racing, a modification we did was increase the bore to 4.5ltrs, and later 4.7, all the the road tests were by Peter in his Tuscan race car ,course this was good testing,
One occasion he went to Scotland then straight down to Kent to open a new dealership then to Sneterton for all the dealers to test the car, the engine was given lots of credit. When the car returned to TVR was stripped and Peter rang me can you come now, i shot over there was the crank broken, the number 8 crank web had broken and the other 4 cylinders had rotated and then hit the other half of the web and that is what was driving it. The flywheel was bolted to a piece that included the last main bearing and little bit of web. During his trip he had gone through a Ford river in Scotland and he said he heard a bang but the engine carried on, so it had done over a 600miles like this.

The engine in the pics connected to a transmission is just being fitted to Peters Tuscan first ever in a vehicle.

So its in production the Tuscan racecars using the 4.5 dry sump at 460bhp and we have the top gear and all the media, top gear at the motor show NEC in a glass case 2 pictures ,Al Interviewed it was nice for once to be able to be free with comments. The top gear were to race the Cerbera against all the fastest british cars at he time it was over a run of 3/4 mile straight. The Cerbera was leading 60yards at 150yards out. Testing the Cerbera on an airfield near Blckpool it did 0.60mph in 3.6secs.

The production went to 70cars/week. Then a big change.

Peter wanted a new engine the emissions were going to be a problem but Peter always messing about with different things wanted to go to Le Mans. And he wanted an engine, up to now most cars were on SVA the truck running backwards and forwards and course this regulation was only for 500 cars. So we were looking at Euro 2 and the AJP needed a lot of work for this also.....

The chassis was a problem onn one occasion we tested a car by all 4 wheels on the floor lifting one front wheel the car twisted before the wheel started to lift the suspension. I reckoned the cars suspension was the chassis flexing. A naked chassis could be twisted by one man and a bar across the back of the chassis. The body was the saving grace as this give some stiffness.

Now Peter wants a sequential transmission for Le Mans 6 speed and full sequential ,yes we did it but Peter is still onn about a new engine ,,, a straight 6 course John wanted 4 valves and twin overhead cam.

I designed the AJP6 using the valve gear i had done on the Suzuki and i wantedto do the same oil cooling system but i thought TVR wasnt capable of this so again a mesy job ,a stright 6 is a tall engine and the porting must be just right, so here i am again, laying it out the exhausts are to high to go under the top rail (chassis) and the intakes are to high to go under the bonnet.
The engine had to have dry sump because under the engine on the chassis is a X member for stiffness in the suspension etc. The v8 was bad enough but now....

I tilted the engine ala BMW and turned the exhaust ports down and the intakes down (40degrees from the cylinder centre line, the exhaust was short but that was the only thing i thought good. Peter wanted an engine like the old 6cylinder classics XK Jaguars Bentleys etc. But they had a chassis to fit.

So we at MCD built 2 engines one a 3.5ltr and a 4,0ltr and 2 others in parts and sent them to TVR they immediately installed the 3.5ltr on the dyno and it give 345bhp at 6500 rpm i was pleased with this, after it was tested john etc stripped the engine and started to modify things .

The engine was designed to have 2 on each side oil feeds to the camshafts and finger followers bearings , the oil filter was on the exhaust side ,they didnt like this and put it on the inlet side their point was taking the front wheels off to change the filter was not good but on a service they took it of to service the brakes. The filter now only supplied oil up the drillings we had included in the block casting on the inlet side the ones on the exhaust side removed but nobody thought to calculate that 24 cam lobes plus 24finger followers plus spillage to the finger seatings would need a lot more oil than a 10mm dia hole could supply that is why we put one for the exhaust valve gear and one for the inlet valve gear. Course Peter and John had there way and i just give up we had probably the hundreth row and Peter and i decided it would be better if we parted. I was very sad to leave a project like this, since then they have messed around with materials,cam profiles ,and also the positions of the cam over the valves,this was very carfully done years before on the original Suzuki engine, but at the time Peter was employing young undergrads. And the engine shop was full of them doing what they thought fit, the AJP6 in my opinion was wrecked and its taken a lot of effort by TVR power to make it work.
Peter was a very jealous person he was very jealousthat we did the Aston Deal and the Rolls Royce contract.. apparently he was also in a state when once at the launch of the AJP8 when Peter Gauntlet and Ron Dennis came to see me on the TVR stand,he said why do you want to talk to them.

Peter was so pissed off at what i said ,he had people removing our name off everything ,upto then all the castings had MCD cast in.
Another story was, he was worried that i would claim title on the products , but he must have forgotten we had all the drawings in MCDs name and TVR as client from day one to the present these are now in the TVR owners club premises ,
So now the company is in the hands of a Russian gobliark he taken everything out and the receivers take over, there is going to be a secret auction. So i joined in, receiving the papers, i see the year before Smalensky took over it was £11milion in debt and the last year it had rissen to £18mllion, i believe Peter was paid £19million frommSmolensky , so it came to bidding invi went £2milion one other guy went higher so i went to £3million. But then i had a phone call from london lawyers telling me to stop cause nomatter what i bid he would up it course this was Smolensky. .
I was interest for the work force to build the Wildcat and the Hellcat but it wasnt to be,

Entspann Dich bitte Patrick ;)

es steht - für langjährige TVR Enthusiasten - wirklich nix neues drin...! Noch besser ist, wenn man beide bzw. alle drei Seiten/Versionen davon gehört hat und jeder eine etwas andere Story dazu erzählt... :lol:

Gut zu wissen, das Al nach seinem Wegzug nach Portimao, dem überraschenden Tod seiner Frau (die alles gemanagt hat) auf den Philipinen nun ein neues Glück und Lebensfreude gefunden hat :)

Ich - für meinen Fall - gönne es ihm... :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Jun 2020, 17:40 

chris willy hat geschrieben:
Patrice hat geschrieben:
[b

Entspann Dich bitte Patrick ;)

es steht - für langjährige TVR Enthusiasten - wirklich nix neues drin...! Noch besser ist, wenn man beide bzw. alle drei Seiten/Versionen davon gehört hat und jeder eine etwas andere Story dazu erzählt... :lol:

Gut zu wissen, das Al nach seinem Wegzug nach Portimao, dem überraschenden Tod seiner Frau (die alles gemanagt hat) auf den Philipinen nun ein neues Glück und Lebensfreude gefunden hat :)

Ich - für meinen Fall - gönne es ihm... :mrgreen:

... weißt ja CW, im Schwarzwald ist man Dank der guten Luft tiefenentspannt... :lol:

Fühle Dich frei, die anderen beiden Seiten zu teilen... :idea:

BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Jun 2020, 18:41 

Patrice hat geschrieben:
... weißt ja CW, im Schwarzwald ist man Dank der guten Luft tiefenentspannt... :lol:

Dann gehe ich mal davon aus, das Du momentan NICHT im Schwarzwald weilst :D
Mich hat an Deinem Beitrag nur folgendes gestört und verwundert :?

Patrice hat geschrieben:

Selbstverständlich hast auch Du die Möglichkeit, Dich bei der nächsten Mitgliederversammlung um das Amt des 1. Vorsitzenden zu bewerben und - nach erfolgreicher Wahl - die (in Deinen Augen) notwendigen Reformen/Veränderungen umzusetzen. ;)

1. Vorsitzender des TVR Car Club Deutschland e.V. - das wäre doch eine Aufgabe, wie geschaffen für Dich (mein voller Ernst)...!!!

BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Jun 2020, 19:15 

chris willy hat geschrieben:
Patrice hat geschrieben:

Dann gehe ich mal davon aus, das Du momentan NICHT im Schwarzwald weilst :D
Mich hat an Deinem Beitrag nur folgendes gestört und verwundert :?

Patrice hat geschrieben:

Selbstverständlich hast auch Du die Möglichkeit, Dich bei der nächsten Mitgliederversammlung um das Amt des 1. Vorsitzenden zu bewerben und - nach erfolgreicher Wahl - die (in Deinen Augen) notwendigen Reformen/Veränderungen umzusetzen. ;)

Naja CW, wenn Du bei der Mitgliederversammlung in Dietzenbach dabei gewesen wärst, dann hättest du mitbekommen, wie ich mich auf den Vorschlag "Facebook", welcher übrigens nicht von mir eingereicht wurde; geäußert habe.
Von daher kann ich dein Statement nicht für voll nehmen.

Im Moment steige ich über deine Aussage jedoch nicht ganz dahinter, da du damals ja deinen Unmut darüber geäußert hast, als deiner TVR Facebook Gruppe (TVRCCD) "der Stecker gezogen wurde" ... ?

Gruß aus dem Schwarzwald :)

BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Jun 2020, 18:17 

Patrice hat geschrieben:
Naja CW, wenn Du bei der Mitgliederversammlung in Dietzenbach dabei gewesen wärst, dann hättest du mitbekommen, wie ich mich auf den Vorschlag "Facebook", welcher übrigens nicht von mir eingereicht wurde; geäußert habe.
Von daher kann ich dein Statement nicht für voll nehmen.

Hallo Patrick,

das mit der MV in Dietzenbach stimmt - da war ich nicht dabei und kann deshalb auch NICHT wissen was DU oder sonst jemand zum Thema Facebook vorgeschlagen hat. Im Vorfeld hatte ich selbstverständlich ein Vorstandsmitglied informiert, das ich an dem betreffenden Samstag leider nicht frei machen kann...

Patrice hat geschrieben:
Im Moment steige ich über deine Aussage jedoch nicht ganz dahinter, da du damals ja deinen Unmut darüber geäußert hast, als deiner TVR Facebook Gruppe (TVRCCD) "der Stecker gezogen wurde" ... ?

Gruß aus dem Schwarzwald :)

Deine zweite Behauptung kann ich so nicht stehen lassen:

Die Facebook Gruppe für den TVR Car Club Deutschland wurde von mir mit dem Einverständnis des 7er Rates am 01.01.2012 eingerichtet und mit der Clubinfo Nr.123 vom Januar 2012 auf Seite 3 & 13 beworben. Diese Gruppe wurde - bis zur Gründung bzw. Eintragung des Clubs als e.V. - von mir verwaltet. Für mich war es selbstverständlich, das man zur Weiterführung dieser Facebook Gruppe in einem eingetragenen Verein nun doch ein offizielles Mandat von der Mitgliederversammlung haben sollte. Den Antrag dazu habe ich fristgerecht beim 1. Vorsitzenden eingereicht, über diesen Antrag wurde bei der MV am 03.10.2015 abgestimmt. Die Versammlung hat sich dagegen entschieden, was von mir auch akzeptiert wurde. Aus diesem Grund wurde die Gruppe von mir geschlossen/gelöscht. So funktioniert Demokratie...

Es ist alles hier nachzulesen: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4274&hilit=facebook

Bin aber nach wie vor überzeugt, das Du einen prima 1. Vorsitzenden abgeben würdest. Bist ja gut vernetzt, kennet Dich mit allen neumodischen Medien bestens aus und Rennen/Trackdays fährst Du mit Deinem TVR ja auch gerne...!!!

Wenn ich richtig informiert bin, sucht die Vorstandschef dringend Nachfolger und auch unser der Club braucht Verjüngung...!!!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde